Dina is a Graphic Designer at Marshall Moya Design. In this role, Dina works with clients on a variety of projects, including identity campaigns, marketing collateral, print and digital advertising, editorial projects, environmental design and website design. Dina is also skilled in creating graphics for social media and online marketing campaigns. Whether working with a start-up company to bring their vision for their new logo to fruition, or working with a large organization to design a comprehensive publication for their membership, she approaches every project with a passion for using design to add value and enhance marketing and business-building initiatives. A few featured design projects she has helped execute include:
- National Building Museum: media packet, signage and social media graphics for "Architects Across Generations" event;
- DC Public Schools: capital commitment brochure, official school system calendar and "Enroll 2016-2017" direct mail campaign;
- Department of Behavioral Health: logo design for the agency;
- DC Public Schools Empowering Males of Color: design of school crest for EMOC's new Ron Brown High School;
- University of the District of Columbia: press kit materials for opening of new student center; and
- Department of Motor Vehicles: environmental graphic design for new facility in Washington, D.C.