Vivian is a Graphic Designer at Marshall Moya Design. She works with the branding team to create campaigns for a variety of organizations, including associations, nonprofits, and corporate and institutional clients. Her areas of expertise include corporate identity systems (logos, style guides, stationery packages and brochures), marketing collateral, and publication design, including magazines and annual reports. She is also a seasoned illustrator, using her skills to create compelling logos, infographics and presentation materials. She has a particular interest in corporate branding and enjoys working closely with clients to ensure their brand promise is conveyed in the most compelling way through design. A few featured projects she has executed for clients include:
- Washington Adventist University: design for The Gateway Magazine and State of the University Report;
- Menkiti Group: brand identity, collateral design and e-newsletter design for commercial real estate firm;
- Curl Theory Salon: environmental design and graphics for new retail establishment;
- DC Public Schools: logo and collateral design for initiatives that include "We the Girls", Cornerstones, DCPS Sustainable Schools, and Adopt a School; and
- DC Building Industry Association: event marketing design.